Sunday, August 9, 2009

Soy Milk Diet

Here are some facts about the soy milk diet.

I have a confession to you, my faithful readers. I'm lactose intolerant. I know, I know, there is no shame in the idea. What shame and gastro-intestinal discomfort. I tried to give their friends and relatives. "Of course I'd like a double slice of cheese pizza, I would say that the drink or swallow the chocolate milk he had done with love for me for me, who will lead to the unpleasant sensation of duration of the night.

I tried the pills, but they are more expensive and less. As a teenager, refuses to wear condoms at a time for fear of appearing to be "simple" I do not have pills with me because I do not know where the devil would have his great strength lactose white in my throat, not to leave this metaphor.

I want to learn how to deal with lactose during nearly a year in my twenties. I can cope with the occasion piece of pizza or ice cream cone, but the milk was directly prohibited, if society is to be for the next five hours, or at risk from a building in reliability sanitation services. Right now, you're probably more upset with my participation. Imagine how friends, family and colleagues, until I finally accepted that he could not milk in my cereal in the morning.

When I discovered the Silk soy milk. I know, technically, no soy milk, not because small udder juice soy, but that does not look like something in your Cheerios, now is not it? Side does not know how the milk tastes much better. I fast because addicts light vanilla soy cinnamon on my cereal. It's like candy for breakfast, but somehow much healthier than milk. Even Emily bought starch grain granola taste. Soymilk is also unaware of the origin of the cow's milk, but is very dirty, if you brain to think a minute. (The absence of treatment, the ice is too rich to focus on flyers PETA).

BzzAgent for me, select the campaign aside, and I was happy because he was already a great defender of this product. Of course, I am limited to light as a Vanilla Soy drown my choice of cereals, but I was ready to experiment. I used my two coupons for free half gallon, one side dish (because you can not cook with Alfredo sauce flavored with vanilla, milk, trust me) and a light chocolate Silk.

I tried a cup when he was home. It is creamy, but a little thin, like skim milk in chocolate syrup. Melanie took the cup, which Swisher in his mouth and pronounced quite tasty dessert and a drink, but do not seem particularly interested. I did this for a few days until I have a whim and came to light silk chocolate.

"Melanie?

"Yes?" said the living room. I had the last week of their hard life in my apartment and relax.

"Did you drink near the left side of the chocolate over the past three hours?"

"It is very nice and has no pleasure in your apartment." This is not true. I shop for chocolate and sweet granola bars, side, but it seems desirable.

I am a little glass for the rest. "I think the light of the work of chocolate, a drink and I must take this into action?"

She nodded to another force to convert to the religion of silk.

Later in bed, in jest that the Light chocolate, the perfect post-coital snack - it is soft and light, but the performance - but I suppose it is not the kind of campaign that would Central America.

Indeed, the plain light of silk purchased was good with cereals, at least as good as skimmed milk, but a surprisingly good Alfredo sauce. Well, the price was "to add your own milk" kind of a package of Alfredo sauce, but the light of the challenge of my bad cooking.

Although I am quite angry at Carnivorous Vegans, who largely support the environment. Well aware that one of its main markets are the environment by leading vegetarian hybrids. We call them "hippies" in the interest of brevity. The silk is undoubtedly the best brand of soy milk that I had (8 Continent WestSoy leave) and they need their customers are satisfied with their purchases. As such, compensation of 100% of its energy.

My only complaint with the silk, is the lack of diversity. Given how delicious soy milk, I can only think what an incredible view of the chip cone Mint Cream Silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share